CT Security Officer Certification (Guard Card)
Click here to view our Training and Event Calendar to see when the next class is.
NOTE: As of October 1, 2008 P.A. 04-192 is now P.A. 08-73
All Security Officers unarmed or armed have to be licensed by the state of CT. If you are looking to become and Armed Security Officer (Blue Card) you will need to have additional training.Click here to find out more information on obtaining your Blue Card Certification
- 8hr. Criminal Justice Training/Introduction to First Aid Basics $85/person
- Fingerprinting and 1 Passport Photo are included in the cost of class
- A $10/person premium will be charged for training at your facility. This premium may be waived, depending on the number of students.
To ensure a seat in the class, you must pre-register.
There are 2 ways to register:
- Come to the range and leave a deposit,
- Call the range and leave a deposit over the phone