Self Defense and Firearms Law
Click here to view our Training and Event Calendar to see when the next class is.
This course is designed specifically for those persons seeking an understanding of the legal justifications for using force in self-defense as well as discussing alternatives to the use of deadly force. A heavy emphasis is placed on situational recognition and avoidance.
This is a 3-4 hour course
- Understanding CT Firearm law relative to the use of force in self-defense;
- Legal justification for the use of force;
- Alternatives to the use of deadly force;
To ensure a seat in the class, you must pre-register.
There are 2 ways to register:
- Come to the range and leave a deposit,
- Call the range and leave a deposit over the phone